Get Fit. Go Green. Give Back.
Club W: The YWCA Health & Fitness Center
You can exercise at any gym.
Experience the added community impact at Club W where your membership supports social change and environmental sustainability. Specifically, the mission of the YWCA is eliminating racism and empowering women. The YWCA offers programs that bridge gaps in education, child care, health care and earning power. Club W membership fees help to support the YWCA’s social justice programs and green initiatives.
Club W: The YWCA Health & Fitness Center Offers:
* 2,500 sq-ft Fitness Center with free weights and weight machines
* 860 sq-ft Fitnes Studio with ergonomically designed floors
* 75-ft long indoor solar-heated Pool
*Indoor Cycling Studio
* Fitness classes including pump, tai chi, yoga and more
* Lap, open swims and water aerobics
* Guest passes
* Free health screenings
* Fitness orientation
* Drop-in child care
* Triathlon training program
* 50% off of swim lessons
* Free Wi-Fi
$38/month for individuals, $55/month for families
Joining fee: $25 18-21 FT student, $55 individual, $75 for family.
(Join by January 31, 2010 for no joining fee!)
A year commitment is required.
“I joined along with my husband and I love it. It is so refreshing to see people of all shapes and sizes, socio-economic statuses, and colors co-existing lovingly while also working to take care of themselves.”
– Maggie Vital-Lozier